Welcome
Welcome to Fields of Fire!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

20mm Firebase Revetment Summer Sale

Minis to trade or sell? Scaling up or scaling down and want to get rid of your kit? Do it here!

20mm Firebase Revetment Summer Sale

Postby Peabody » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:55 am

I have a big set of Firebase Revetment castings I'd like to sell.

All told there are FIVE sets of Revetments and Three Gun Pits up for grabs.

The normal price for one set of Revetments is $30 but right now I'll let them go for $20.
Gun Pits are normally $10 but they are only $6 if you buy one with a set of Revetments.

The total for the whole shebang would normally be $180 but this stuff just wants to go! I'll sell it all for $118 plus postage.
Drop me a PM over at Lead Adventure Forum if you are Interested. Payment via Paypal, please.

Here's a link to some WIP shots of the revetments and the moulds I made to cast them.
All castings are done in high-impact dental plaster on a vibration table.
Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here! A blog about minis and gaming.

Peabody
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Return to The PX